Hello, my name is Kenneth.
This website is my free blog devoted to helping people who want to help orphans, homeless people, and other underprivileged groups of people. I have another blog, KennethAcha.com, that focuses on leadership.
Here is a little bit about me:
– I’m married to my beautiful wife , Ellen.
– I have two biological children.
– Our passion is to serve people in need whether it be through medicine or through meeting mental, social, and spiritual needs.
Work / Profession/Ministry:
– My wife and I are both medical professionals.
– In 2010, I felt called and resigned from my medical residency to serve orphans full-time and train others to care for orphans well. That’s the hardest decision I’ve ever made. But it’s the most rewarding ever.
– I founded the Shaping Destiny in 2005 and since then we have served thousands of orphans in Cameroon.
Education & Training:
– I did my high school at Presbyterian High School Batibo in Cameroon.
– I did my undergraduate education in Biochemistry at Rice University in Houston, Texas.
– I went to medical school at Texas A & M College of Medicine in the United States where I started serving orphans through Shaping Destiny. Watch this video of our beginnings in orphan care >>
– I did some seminary training through the Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.
“Love Your neighbor as yourself.”
– To help people achieve their dreams.
– To raise the standard of serving underprivileged people worldwide.